Waste Resources & Recycling11400 E. Pecos Rd.Mesa, AZ 85212480-987-2498Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday 6:00AM - 3:30PM
1. Make sure you have your completed waste tire disposal manifest, one for each place of business or each resident you collected tires from to the Tire Recycling Facility. The manifest is mandatory and your tire load will be rejected without proper paperwork.
2. Bring a copy of the waste tire generator registration form to the Tire Recycling facility. The permit is required to dispose of your tires.
3. Tires must be generated within Maricopa County.
4. Make sure your tires are removed from the rims and not encased with dirt.
5. Shredded, burnt, cut, or encased with dirt tires are not accepted.
6. Residents may dispose of a maximum of 50 waste tires per year.
7. You must follow all posted rules at the disposal site.
Submit one form for each place of business or each resident you collected tires from to the Tire Recycling Facility. The manifest is mandatory and your tire load will be rejected without proper paperwork.
I certify that the waste tires I have removed from the above noted Waste Tire Generator, will be
transported to a Maricopa County Waste Tire Collection Site.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
Information entered on this form will be retained by Maricopa Environmental Services Department and is a record as defined by Arizona law. This form will be provided without redaction in response to a public record request unless any of the information is exempt from release under Arizona law.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field