Who do I report a mosquito problem to?
Contact Maricopa County's Environmental Services Department has a Response Line at 602-506-6616 or visit the website where you can report mosquito problems online. Return to MCDOT

Show All Answers

1. How do I help keep Maricopa County beautiful?
2. Who do I contact about media information?
3. How do I receive a copy of MCDOT records?
4. How can I report an abandoned vehicle?
5. Where do I go to get a new drivers license and to register my vehicle?
6. Where can I go to have my vehicles emissions tested?
7. Who do I report a mosquito problem to?
8. Where can I find road work and project information?
9. Where can I find Right of Way permits?