As a community shelter, it’s an enormous responsibility to serve the more than 4.5 million residents of Maricopa County. So MCACC is grateful for innovative and collaborative partners like Community Canine Project and Two Pups Wellness Fund! These two organizations are offering $300 in unrestricted funding for each shelter dog that has been sheltered in MCACC care for at least 21 days.
Here are a few key details:
- Recipients must be 501(c)3 animal welfare organizations
- Organizations may be New Hope Partners or hold a current 501(c)3 status
- Funding is available whether organizations support MCACC by transferring or adopting shelter animals into their care
- There are currently more than 238 eligible dogs
- Funding is available for 125 dogs
This proactive, positive solution is an incredible opportunity and has already assisted 67 dogs of our community’s shelter dogs.