Posted on: April 5, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: April 5
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases reported in Maricopa County, age 16+ vaccine eligibility, vaccination event alerts, rising COVID-19 cases in younger people, vaccine length of protection, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
April 5, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- People Age 16+ Eligible for Vaccine
- Vaccination Event Alerts
- National Public Health Week
- Young And Unvaccinated? Be Smart.
- Need A Vaccine Appointment?
- How Long Does Vaccine Protection Last?
- Trusted Sources