Posted on: March 24, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: March 24
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases reported in Maricopa County, 16+ now eligible for vaccines, vaccine doses given at County sites, a new milestone for residents vaccinated, how to get an appointment, new COVID-19 strains, and help paying bills.
View the Full Update Here>
March 24, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- 16+ Now Eligible for Vaccines
- 535,507 Doses Given at County POD Sites
- Vaccine Eligibility
- How Can I Get an Appointment?
- Do The Current COVID-19 Vaccines Work On The New Variant Strains Circulating?
- Need Help Paying Bills?
- Trusted Sources