Posted on: January 7, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 7
Get the latest information on Phase 1A and Phase 1B vaccinations, rising case rates and hospital visits, how you can help slow the spread, free COVID-19 testing, free flu shots, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 7, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Underway
- Key Message: All About Phase 1B Vaccinations
- Who Is Eligible To Get Vaccinated In Phase 1B?
- What If I Don’t Have Access To A Computer Or Can’t Register Online??
- What Other Options For Vaccination Will Be Available Outside Of PODs?
- Phase 1A Vaccinations Continue
- What If I’m Not In Phase 1A Or 1B?
- Percentage Of Positive COVID-19 Tests, Hospital Visits Continues To Rise
- How Can I Help End the Pandemic
- Trusted Sources