Posted on: January 5, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 5
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases, COVID-19 vaccination information and dispensing, how vaccine prioritization is determined, why case counts have increased, what you can do to help, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 5, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- COVID-19 data by ZIP Code
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Underway
- Key Message: Phase 1B Vaccinations Start Soon
- How Is Prioritization Determined?
- Update On COVID-19 Case Counts
- Why Have Case Counts Increased?
- What Can I Do To Help?
- Take Care Maricopa County Health Services
- Trusted Sources