- Public Health
- Partnerships & Coalitions
- Alliance - Children & Youth With Unique Challenges
- ACYUC-Become A Member
ACYUC Become A Member
Membership is open to parents, caregivers, family members, agency representatives, and young adults supporting children and youth with unique challenges. As a member you can expect:
- Relationship building with community members
- Professional development opportunities
- Participation in policy change activities
- Influence and involvement on special projects
- An opportunity to create change with the ACYUC Team
- And more!
- Family Representatives are parents or caregivers of a child with unique challenges. They provide valuable perspective on the experiences of those with unique challenges.
- Agency Representatives are professionals whose work impacts children and young adults with unique challenges and their families. This includes a diverse array of health and community professionals whose experience provides valuable perspective.
- Young Adult Representatives are individuals who are their own legal guardians (ages 18-26 years old) with unique challenges. They provide valuable first-hand perspectives on their experience as an individual with unique challenges.
- Closely work and collaborate with Alliance members.
- Fully participate by bringing ideas, engaging in discussion, development and implementation of Alliance activities in Maricopa County.
- Actively participate in approved workgroups, special projects, resource review, presentations, and conferences, as needed.
- Experience as a family member, agency employee, or young adult with unique challenges.
- Willingness to provide perspective.
- Desire to improve community experiences for individuals with unique challenges and their families.
- Ability to work with a group to generate new ideas and seek innovative solutions to problems.
- Action oriented.