Maricopa County is committed to providing affordable, quality, health benefits to employees and their families.
This website provides access to benefits information 24/7. Find a health care provider, view a summary of benefits, download forms, and access vendor's websites. View an Overview of Benefits (PDF).
Learn more about the Benefits Board of Trustees.
Large Departments (400+ employees)
- Public Health – 23%
- Sheriff – 23%
- Clerk of Superior Court – 22%
Medium Departments (51-399 employees)
- Recorder – 32%
- Equipment Services – 31%
- Treasurer – 26%
Small Departments (50 or fewer employees)
- Employee Benefits and Health – 63%
- Emergency Management – 50%
- Procurement Services – 48%
Open Enrollment Is Underway
Open Enrollment is the one time of year you can add, drop, or make changes to your health benefits. This year, Maricopa County’s Open Enrollment period is April 17 – May 12, 2017.
Our Open Enrollment web page has a wealth of information to help you make your benefit elections. You will make your benefit elections on the ADP Portal under the “Benefits” tab. You have until Friday, May 12 at 5:00 pm to make changes to your benefit elections.
There is good news for Plan Year 2017-2018:
- There are very few changes to your health plans.
- There is a new medical plan option: the Cigna High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with Health Savings Account (H.S.A.)
- There are no increases in your Medical/ Prescription/Behavioral Health, Vision, or Group Legal premiums.
- There is a significant decrease in the Short-Term Disability premium.
If you do not access the ADP Portal to make any changes for Plan Year 2017-2018:
- You will automatically be re-enrolled in the health coverage you had for Plan Year 2016-2017.
- You will not need to re-enroll your dependents, as long as they were enrolled in coverage in Plan Year 2016-2017 and they meet eligibility requirements.
- If you waived coverage in Plan Year 2016-2017, your coverage will continue to be waived for Plan Year 2017-2018.
- Payroll deductions for contributions to your Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) will not carry over to Plan Year 2017-2018.
- Payroll deductions for employee contributions to your Health Savings Account (H.S.A.) will not carry over to Plan Year 2017-2018.
- Log into ADP: https://portal.adp.com. Select the “Benefits” tab at the top of the page and then “Welcome.”
- Click on the “Benefit Enrollment System” link.
- Click on the “Continue” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “2016-2017 Benefit Summary” and click “Print.”
Magellan Healthcare's Monthly Webinar
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 11:00-12:00 pm - Strengthening Committed Partner/Marital Relationships.
This webinar will focus on learning how to improve communication, deal with anger, and improve physical and emotional intimacy within a committed relationship.